8/25/08
Christopher-
I can't believe how fast you are growing and changing. Sometimes you look more like a little boy than a baby. Last week you sucked your thumb for the first time. It must have found its way in there by accident because I haven't seen you do it since then. Last night you slept in your crib for the first time. We put you to bed at 10:45p. At 4a I got up to go to the bathroom and thought that you would wake up any minute to eat. So I just went into your room and fell asleep in the recliner and woke up at 5a. You started to fuss a little so I got you up to feed you. I didn't think you were ever going to get up. I don't know if that means you officially slept through the night, but it's pretty close to me.
You're not a big fan of your carseat so far. You pretty much cry every time we put you in it. I really hope you get over that soon.
I'm taking you to Training Table tomorrow with Kristi and Toby. it will be your first trip to a restaurant. I'm a little nervous but I'm hoping that you'll be a good boy.
I love you so much and you make me so happy!
-Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment