1/3/2010
Christopher -
I got to take a break today and have some snuggle time with you. You took a really short nap so I went in and got you and we sat in the recliner and you fell back to sleep on me. You're getting so big but I guess you're still my baby. I slept a little bit too, but mostly I just looked at you and held you and thought about how much I love you and how happy you make me. You are growing so fast and you have such an infectious personality. You are so happy (most of the time) and you're actually starting to get pretty goofy. You like to jump on dad and poke his belly button. You can say so many words and know a lot of animal sounds. You love books and often make us read the same ones over and over. We;re trying to tell you about your new baby brother/sister, but it will be a while before you even begin to understand.
I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment