9/23/2010
Christopher-
You are growing and changing so much every day I can't believe it! You can count really well, or at least say the numbers. You can't quite count actual objects yet. And you've started singing / saying your abc's. We're going to have to get out the video camera for that. You're going to start "school" at St. Vincent's / Nano Nagle on October 5th. We took you there earlier this week so that you can have a look around. I'm really excited for you. I think you'll have fun and learn some new things and it will be good for you to be around other kids. It's where Toby and Miles go to school and you seem pretty happy about that. Every time we mention school you say "see Toby". I'm a little concerned how it will change our schedule. It's almost 8:30a right now and you are still sleeping. But you are supposed to be at school at 8:30a, possibly earlier if dad takes you so that he can get to work on time. We'll see. I know that there will be kinks that we need to work out.
I'm not sure if I've already mentioned this but Grandma Stephanie bought you a tricycle a while back for you to keep up at her house and Jeep bought you one for here. You mostly just push it around, but the other day I think you actually pedaled a little. :)
I love watching you learn new things and figure stuff out. You always seem so proud of yourself. Oh, you can also say your name: Chrisfer James Pa dro za
I love you! You make me smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment