2/19/2010 - We took you and Alex sledding for the first time ever today. You went down the hill with dad and started crying when the big poof of snow hit you in the face. You didn't like it at all, until.... we walked over to a slightly smaller hill and Alex was trying to climb on the playground and I was talking to dad and I turned around you had gone down the hill on the sled all by yourself. You loved it. In fact, you even pulled the sled back up the hill by yourself and kept going down. You were sad when it was time to go.
2/26/2012 - I don't know why, but this past week you have been horrible about eating your dinner. You mess around and then you'll say that you don't feel very good, or that you're full. We have finally resorted to a "love and logic" tactic where we give you a time limit for your dinner. When dinner time is over, it's over, we take your plate away and you get nothing else to eat. I know it sounds horrible, but I promise you that you are not going to starve. I hope you're learning that you need to eat and you need to eat during the time when we eat, not whenever you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment