Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 2012

5/19/2012 - Pier's bday party at The Little Gym.  Jeep took you to the party.

5/29/2012 - Today you helped me put Alex down for his nap.  You wanted me to hurry so you told me not to sing him any songs but since that's part of our routine, I told you that I was going to do it but that you could sing with me.  You asked if you could tell him a story instead.  Ok.  You proceeded to tell your version of the story of the three bears.  You were actually really close and I could tell that there were some parts that you were repeating word for word from the book that we read sometimes.  You were concentrating really hard as you made your way through the story, and when you were finished, Alex's eyes were closed.  Thank you.  It was nice to have you both calmly sitting on my lap for a change.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment