Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 2013

3/22/2013
Since you first started going to Nano Nagle 2 and a half years ago, I have always tried to get a sneak peak at you playing before you see me.  But you always see me before I see you and you come running over to me.  Well, this past week when I went to pick you up from extended day you were all outside playing and you didn't see me coming.  I looked all over for you and finally saw you sitting on the grass with Matthew, Ben and Parker.  All of a sudden you and Matthew jumped up and you were chasing him all over the playground.  A second later you were both sitting back down on the grass.  I soon realized that the four of you were playing duck duck goose.  You looked so happy playing with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment