when: Monday 7/7/2008 at 9:00 p.m.
where: Saint Mark’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah
who: Mom, Dad, Jeep, Granny, Aunt Toodie, Grandma Stephie, Grandma Donna, Grandpa.
details: I was born 1 month early, and had to spend 14 days in the hospital.
what: I was baptized.
when: May 30th 2009
where: The Newman Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
who: Mom, Dad, Jeep, Granny, Aunt Toodie, Aunt Kristi, Uncle Jeff, Auntie Rie
details: Aunt Kristi and Auntie Rie are my Godmothers
what: My family moved.
when: April 2011
where: From Salt Lake City, Utah to Millcreek City, Utah
who: Mom, Dad, Christopher, Alex
details: I used to live on Edith Ave, but now I live on Lambourne Ave.
what: I split my head
when: Feb. 11th 2015
when: On the playground at Saint Vincent de Paul school
who: Mom, Dad, Alex, and some friends.
details: I had to get 5 staples
what: I received First Holy Communion.
when: May 1st 2016
where: Saint Vincent de Paul Catholic church
who: Mom, Dad, Alex, Jeep, Granny, Aunt Toodie,
Grandma Stephie, Grandma Donna, Grandpa,
Uncle Jess, Uncle Jim, Uncle Booker.
details: I received first reconciliation in the same school year.
what: My family went to Disney Land.
when: June 15-22, 2016
where: Anaheim, California
who: Mom, Dad, Alex, Aunt Kristi, Uncle Jeff, Toby, and Miles
details: We went to the beach and a Dodgers baseball game
what: First day of 3rd grade
when: August 15th 2016
where: Saint Vincent de Paul school
who: Christopher Pedroza
details: My brother started 1st grade, and I had the same teacher I had in Kindergarten
Christopher Pedroza
James
No comments:
Post a Comment