Sunday, December 14, 2008

12/14/08
CJ-
     It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
There have been so many new things for you lately I've had a hard time keeping up.  It's midnight and your dad is trying to get you to go to sleep.  We've talked about putting you on a schedule, but so far we've really just let you call all the shots.  It's really been fine so far.  Something tells me that nothing you could do would disappoint us.
     You've been sleeping through the night pretty consistently for the past month or so.  We had to trim your hair several weeks ago because it was getting out of control.  It was so long on the top and the sides.  You are getting such a personality, it's so cute.
     Well, dad did a good job at getting you to sleep, so I think I'm going to try to get some sleep now too.  I promise I will start writing more regularly, even if it's just little notes.
     I love you!
-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment