Saturday, January 31, 2009

1/16/09
I think you're finally getting used to sweet potatoes.  We may actually be ready to move on to a fruit!

1/18/09
Did bananas for dinner for the first time.  you did really well, no funny faces.  
You didn't fall asleep right away, so I let you cry for 5 minutes before trying again.  You only had 1 nap today.  It was long, but we had a busy afternoon.  You fell asleep on the 2nd try...so far.


1/20/09
You almost rolled from back to tummy.  I started recording and I think I distracted you.


1/22/09
Tried peas.  You wouldn't eat them.  We didn't mix with cereal and we had company.


1/23/09 - 1/24/09
You spent 2 nights at Stephanie's.  She said you wouldn't eat anything but your bottle all weekend.


1/25/09
Tried peas again mixed with cereal.  You did ok with the first half but wouldn't open your mouth for the rest.


1/26/09
Would not eat peas.  You were actually gagging and spitting up more than just the peas.


1/30/09
You rolled over from tummy to back on our bed.  You got so excited that you spit up all over our bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment