Saturday, February 28, 2009

2/3/09
Rolled from tummy to back on your playground with Grandma J.

2/4/09
Rolled from back to tummy for 1st time.






 2/18/09
I noticed yesterday that I think his bottom 2 teeth are coming in, but I can't tell for sure.

2/19/09
We don't think you like carrots.  Both last night and the night beofre you threw up / spit up while you were eating.
You've been playing with the yellow giraffe but you seem to be more interested in the tag on the animal than the toy itself.  
You still sing your "tired song" when you get tired and when I'm trying to get you to go to sleep.
We rolled the ball back and forth earlier today.  I'm not sure if you knew what you were doing.

2/26/09
You were helping me do the laundry today.
You found the musical bear in your crib and when you wake up from naps or in the morning you often pull on it to make it sing.  You discovered this by yourself, we didn't show you how it works.  I joke that you're using it to call for us when you wake up.

2/27/09
I brushed your 2 little teeth for the first time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment