Friday, April 16, 2010

4/16/2010
CJ -
     You are so into basketball right now.  The first thing you say when you get up in the morning is "shoot" or "hoop" and I think it's the last thing you say before you go to bed.  You have a hoop in your bedroom and one downstairs in the play room and you pretty much try to shoot whatever you can in there:  basketballs, soccer balls, footballs, little plastic eggs, etc.  And you love saying "slam dunk".  You're actually getting pretty good.
     Grandma Stephanie brought you over a fish yesterday.  We still need to name it but I think you like it.  I just hope it lasts a reasonable amount of time.  I really don't want it to die in the first week.
     You also love Sesame Street so I've been recording it so we can watch it whenever.  At least it is somewhat educational.  We still haven't let you play pac, only when you're at Grandma Stephanie's.
     I think Grandma Julie's name is now officially "Jeep".  You were calling all of the grandparents "grap", but she didn't want to be called that so she started calling herself g-ma.  Somehow you decided to call her Jeep and it has stuck.  You also call your little brother in my belly "beep".
     I just watched you play hockey with your puzzle pieces and a fly swatter, a game you came up with entirely by yourself.  I'm glad to see you have an imagination!
     I love you to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment