5/1/2010
Christopher -
It's a rainy Saturday morning and I'm sitting at the table with you while you eat your breakfast, tryng to think of the significant things that have happened recently that I can write about.
...hold that thought... you are having a tantrum so it looks like I'm going to have to come back to this later.
Well, it's 9:20p and dad is putting you to bed and I'm just now getting back to this...
I think a couple of days ago you actually got to feel Beep kick. You and I were in the rocking chair cuddling before your nap and you were kind of lying across my lap/stomach. I felt him kick and you started to giggle and put your hand on my belly. What are you going to think of him when he's finally here? You like to lift up my shirt and say "beep" and then you'll kiss my belly.
We're working on your new room and will hopefully start practicing with you taking your naps in there within the next week or so. You're growing up so fast! Something tells me I'm going to be saying that a lot.
you and dad have a unique night time tooth brushing routine. Dad holds you and brushes your teeth while you hold a tube of toothpaste and dip your finer in it and paint dad's face with it. Whatever works, I guess.
We started putting you in your portable high chair as a booster seat at meals and we just pull it up to the table without the tray. You look like such a big boy.
We've started doing weekly play dates with Crystal and Allison and their boys and I think it's really good for you. You guys don't actually play "together" but you're playing and sharing toys so I think it's good. I'll ask you who we played with this week and you'll say "zuke and jake and seff" over and over. You make me smile.
You're also starting to learn the words and actions to "itsy bitsy spider."
That's all I'm going to write for now because I think my pen is going to die soon.
I love you! You make me very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment