Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 2010

6/2/2010
     Last Friday, 5/28, we went up to Heber for a "Day Out With Thomas the Train".  We went with Jeep, Jenny, Annabelle, Savanna, Jessica and Logan.  Again, it was an adventure.  I think you enjoyed it but I was kind of overwhelmed by all the people and the heat.  You don't know who Thomas the Train is, so I think you would have been just as happy if we just went up and did a regular train ride on the Heber Creeper.  But it was good for you to be with the other kids.
     We also spent Friday night down in Clear Creek with Jeep and Granny.  It was kind of cold and windy but you played outside a lot with Jeep.  You even helped dad a little by grabbing a little shovel and trying to level out the dirt where the fire pit was.
     I'm not sure if I already wrote about this but your favorite thing lately has been to watch home movies of yourself on the computer.  In fact, that's what you are doing right now while we are eating lunch.

6/3/2010
     6/3 was your first time peeing on the potty.  We bought you some toilet seats that go on the regular toilet and when we change your diaper we let you sit on the potty, just to try to get you familiar.  You've actually peed on the potty a couple of times now.  However, you're much more interested in peeing in the bath tub.  I just bought you some step stools today so maybe we'll see if you are interested in peeing in the potty standing up.  We're really just taking the first steps in potty training.  No pressure just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment