7/19/2010
Christopher-
You kind of had a rough time trying to get to sleep. You're sleeping in your big boy bed but we still have to stay with you until you fall asleep. Tonight you just kept crying and did not want to lay down in your bed. I think this is just part of your adjusting to the arrival of Alex. I'm choosing to believe that you aren't intentionally acting out (at least in this particular situation) but just trying to figure out your place, or his place. It's definitely going to take some time and adjusting on all our parts. But all in all you have been really good since Alex came home. You are so gentle with him and constantly wanting to give him kisses. I keep waiting for the day when you get sick of him and start asking when he's going to leave. Alex really needs me but I'm really trying to make sure that you get enough of my attention. The other day and today Jeep was here and you played with her and had a lot of fun, but when it came time for you to go down for you nap, you wanted me and started crying. Again, I'm sure it's all part of the adjustment process. I'm looking forward to us all settling into some kind of routine that involves all of us getting plenty of sleep. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment