Friday, August 27, 2010

8/27/2010
Christopher-
     Last Thursday, 8/24, we went to Auntie Rie and Tyson's softball game.  You love Tyson, I think he's your hero, which is probably good for both of you.  I think he enjoys playing with you.  There is a playground by the ball field and you like to play over there.  You'll usually climb up the stairs to the slide but you won't actually go down.  Tyson took you over there and basically made you go down the slide.  You ended up going down a bunch of times by yourself and you seemed to really like it.  Then later dad took you to the swings and you actually swung on the swing with dad and you were smiling and laughing.  Then I saw you actually on the swing by yourself.
     On Wednesday, 8/25, you pooped in the potty for the first time,  I think you're ready to really start potty training, it's just a matter of me and dad being ready.
     Last night, 8/26, you laid down on your back in the bathtub.  We've struggled with washing and rinsing out your hair because you wouldn't lay back and you don't like us just dumping water on your head.  But you just decided to lay back last night and you liked it.  I keep hoping that one of these days you'll surprise us and figure out how to fall asleep on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment