Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8/4/2010
Christopher-
     Jeep took this week off and has been hanging out with us to help me.  Today we all went to Tracy Aviary to see the birds.  What an adventure.  We got there just in time for the free bird show.  We lasted about 5 minutes and all of a sudden you started crying.  I'm not sure if you were scared or what, but you were crying really loud.  So I took you out of the amphitheater.  You kept trying to run off and "no" was your word of the day.  I really struggled today.  You stumbled upon some pine cones and gathered up as many as you could carry and we found a garbage can that you could shoot them into.  We bought some food so that you could feed the ducks and swans and you seemed to enjoy that.  You also decided to throw your juice cup over a fence,  Luckily, Jeep figured out that the fence wasn't entirely connected so she was able to rescue the cup.
     All in all I think you had a fun time but it was kind of overwhelming and stressful for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment