Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2/15/2011

2/15/2011
CJ-  You have been so good the past few days.  You've hardly whined at all :).  Yesterday Jeep took you to the park and she said you just kept going down all the slides all by yourself.  In the past you would climb to the top of the slide but you wouldn't go down it.  I guess you discovered that it's fun and there really isn't anything to be afraid of.  Jeep said you even sat on the swing and let her push you and you climbed the rock wall.  I can't wait to go to the park so I can see it too.
     Last night Granny and Aunt Toodie came over for a little bit.  Granny had been to the doctor to have some marks burned on her face so she had a bunch of scabs on her face.  You asked her what they were and she said they were owies.  You told her that if she came upstairs and looked at your train track that she would feel better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment