Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 2011

3/16/2011
Christopher-  It seems like just yesterday we were noticing how you have gone from using just words to being able o have full conversations with us.  Now I think you've even gone a step above that.  You really seem to be thinking for yourself and figuring things out and developing a really funny personality.
     On Saturday, 3/10, we took you to the St. Patrick's Day Parade.  Nano Nagle/St. Vincent's had a float and we were going to walk with the school.  We got there before the parade started so we just kind of wandered around and got kind of a behind the scenes look at the parade.  You got to see lots of cool things.  I think you really enjoyed it.  I got a little emotional at some point because it's so strange to feel like I have a child that's part of a school.  It's hard to explain but it was a good emotional feeling.
     On Sunday, 3/11, we took you and Alex over to the park.  It was the first time that Dad and I got to see you going down all of the slides.  You couldn't get enough of them.  I think I got some pictures and Dad got some video.  You had so much fun!  I can't believe how fast you are growing and learning and changing.

3/22/2011
-  You just asked me to get out the changing pad so you could change Gordon's bum.  (Gordon is one of your little trains).  Then you unfolded the diaper and put Gordon in it.
-  Yesterday we were driving home from school and we drove by St. Mark's Hospital.  You asked me if that was the post office.  I told you that it was the hospital and that Jeep works there.  You asked me if Grandma Bev was there also.  I started to cry a little and told you that Grandma Bev was in heaven.  I don't know how long you'll remember her or how much you remember, but she loved you very much and was always so happy to see you.  Every time you went across the street to visit her she always went and got you a cookie.  It was a special thing that only you guys did.  I wish you could remember her forever, but I know you won't. I just want you to know she loved you and you always brought a smile to her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment