5/22/2011
CJ- It's been so long since I've written in here. I love you so much but I've been losing my patience really fast with you for some reason. I've been reading books to try to figure out what to do and I guess you're at the age where you're testing your boundaries and I shouldn't take it personally and the best thing for me to do is stay calm. I've definitely noticed that you respond better when I stay calm, but it's extremely difficult for me to do.
You've started staying at school longer on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Now you stay and have lunch and take a npa and I've been picking you up at 3pm instead of 11:30am. I think you really like your friends and your teachers and enjoy your time there and it's helping me to try to get settled here at the house. Alex is on the waiting list and as soon as there is an opening then he'll be going to school with you. That will allow me to do some accounting work from home for Uncle Gary. Hopefully it will give me some work/life balance.
Please know that I want the very best for you and Alex but it's really difficult trying to figure out what that is and how to get it.
You seem pretty happy here in the new house. Your room is smaller but we have a big basement and big backyard for you guys to play in. If I could just get you to stop picking on Alex than I think we'll be ok. You are constantly pushing him over and taking toys away from him. Hopefully that will stop when he's a little bigger and can defend himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment