6/5/2011
Christopher-
After months of working with you on potty training, this past week out of the blue you decided you were interested in wearing your undies. You've actually done pretty well and have had fewer and fewer accidents as the days go by. I'm not sure if I am going to let you wear your undies to school on Tuesday, though. I guess we'll see how tomorrow goes. Dad and I are really proud of you!
6/16/2011
Christopher-
I think we let you wear your undies to school last week and you did awesome. But for some reason you haven't really been interested in wearing your undies much this week. You've also had a harder time in the morning when dad has dropped you off at school. We're just not sure why. But you're going to spend the weekend at Grandma Stephie's house so maybe that will be the "reboot" that you need. We love you and want you to be happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment