7/12/2008
Christopher -
I was so excited when we went to see you this morning and your lights were off. It was kind of a big thing, I felt like we made progress. They had a towel over your face/head because of the noise. But we kept sneaking a peek at your face. Your eyes were a little puffy but you were just as cute as ever. We had your baby shower today and I got to talk about you all day and show everyone your pictures. I was anxious to see you tonight. I was hoping that your lights were still off and they were, and I was happy to see that they had the towel off your face. I'm not sure when I actually noticed that the ventilator was off. I actually made it through the whole visit without crying. I just had a huge smile on my face the whole time. What a great day for you! They said they would probably take out your art-line in our belly button tomorrow morning and maybe move you into the other room and hopefully we'll be able to hold you!
I can't wait to see you tomorrow, but I'm going to try not to get my hopes up since you had such a good day, I don't want to expect too much.
We love you!
- Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment