Tuesday, July 15, 2008

7/15/2008
Christopher-
     I finally got to hold you today for the first time in several days, almost a week.  You are so cute!  We are just getting ready to go to the hospital to see you so your dad can hold you too.  I feel bad that I have to wake him up, he just crashed on the love sack.  Our schedules are all messed up since you came into the world.  I'm not complaining, just stating a fact.  We are getting so excited to get to bring you home.  You are doing so good.  They took out your arterial line today and they are going to try to feed you tonight at 12:30a.  We haven't decided yet if we are going to bo back to the hospital for that.  We'll see if we can stay awake that long.
I love you!
-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment