Thursday, July 17, 2008

7/17/2008
Christopher-
     I got to feed you your first bottle yesterday and you did such a good job eating.  But your dad didn't have as much luck last night when he tried to feed you.
     This morning you did a lot better.  Then I fed you at noon and while I was feeding you, Elizabeth showed up and started talking my ear off.  Once I was finished feeding you, or you were finished eating I should say, I tried to burp you but I couldn't tell if you actually burped.  I held you for a minute and then I so kindly offered to let Elizabeth hold you.  She hadn't had a chance yet.  Shortly after she started holding you, you threw up on her.  I can't believe you did that, but it was really funny.  I couldn't stop laughing, you are so cute and funny.
     I love you so much!
-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment